So you can get to know a bit more about me I have put together a list of random Stuart facts. However, to make things a little more interesting one of these facts is a lie. See if you can spot which one:
– I was born in 1978 in England.
– I don’t have any brothers or sisters.
– I don’t smoke.
– I drink socially but still sometimes too much.
– I’m right handed.
– I’m dyslexics.
– I can’t spell dyslexic with out the aid of a spell checker.
– I’m not a morning person.
– I get sun burn easily because I’m a red head.
– The cartoons on this site are all my own work (the ginger kid is me).
– I moved to Holland in the summer of 2001.
– I work for a computer games company in Amsterdam.
– Since moving to Holland I suffer from a lot less migraines then I used to.
– I love movies.
– Horror is my favorite genre.
– I really like movies with a clever twist at the end.
– Ghostbusters is still my favorite movie from my childhood.
– I hate l33t speak.
– I broke my ankle and walked around on it for eight hours with out realizing.
– I got stuck in the elevator in the office once after everyone else went home.
– I have operated a real bomb disposal robot.
– I worked in the theatre business as a designer.
– I’ve also worked as stage crew.
– I worked at the Millennium Dome before it closed.
– I accidentally got hit in the privates once while on stage during a live show.
– I played the clarinet at school because it got me out of sports lessons.
– I once went bungee jumping for a bet even though I did not want to do it.
– I think South Park is one of the greatest social commentaries on the world.
– I once had my eye lashes dyed to help someone who was in trouble.
– I’m very organized.
– I’ve been trained by a member of the magic circle.
– I love Chinese food.
– I’ve lost at strip poker… and I mean completely lost